good practical advice – would recommend to othersSouthwark Training Centre June 2014
” This course should form part of every safety persons qualification, as it sets the standard for an accident/incident investigation. Well laid out & very well presented course”
‘Excellent course’ ‘Very Enlightening’ ‘This excellent course should be rolled out to all in the organisation’
All at the Club were impressed with his professional attitude, his knowledge , expertise and his ability to explain things in plain English rather than technical expressions.
This in company course….. ‘Very useful, thought provoking and a very useful review of our current procedures.’
” Great course, thank you very much for providing the training. Very informative and has raised the bar on my site”
‘Excellent course. This has provided me with further skills, knowledge & understanding to allow me to undertake the role of a Senior Accident Investigator’
The best IOSH course I have attended to date
Please forward my thanks for a very informative and interesting day ..lapped up the wealth of information that was disseminated to us and a much more informed view of the Fire Risk Assessment process.
‘Intense course made extremely enjoyable with a very practical approach using examples from our industry – thank you for all your help’
IOSH Managing Safely
Our tailored 4 .5 and *5 day IOSH training courses are designed to provide health and safety training for line management and those who have the responsibility to manage safely and effectively, to comply with both the organisation’s policy and the legal requirements.
The Managing Safely course comprises seven core modules. The course runs over 4.5 days duration including time for the final assessment.
Module 1 – Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2 – Assessing Risks
Module 3 – Controlling Risks
Module 4 – Understanding responsibilities
Module 5 – Understanding Hazards *
Module 6 – Investigating incidents
Module 7 – Measuring Performance
Protection of the Environment & organisation specific risks can also be included if required
* our hazard modules will incorporate examples, case studies, etc., from specific sectors i.e. education, events, etc.
- Chemicals & substances
- Working at Height & Housekeeping
- Movement of people
- Lighting, Welfare & Temperature
- Fire & Emergencies
- First Aid & Electricity & Work Equipment
- Vehicles, Plant & Machinery
- Noise & Vibration
- Stress, Violence & Bullying
- Manual Handling
- Working on Computers
Practical exercises including risk assessment and site inspection exercises can be included where facilities allow
For more details on our tailored programmes enquire nowEnquire Now
Training Related Blog Articles
- 05/11/2020Roles & competencies for Fire Safety for the construction sector launched
- 02/04/2020Virtual Training programmes are huge hit
- 16/10/2019UK Construction week – construction fire safety
- 10/07/2019IOSH CPD programmes are back – CDM & Fire Safety Risk Assessment
- 06/09/2017MD Andrew Furness presents to IFE memebers